Mind & Body Retreat
Time & Location
About The Event
Are you ready for some time out? Longing for the opportunity to recharge and reconnect with yourself?
You're invited to join us on a wonderful relaxing weekend in the beautiful Cotswolds. Indulge in some "me time", nourish your body with lovely fresh, healthy, delicious food, gentle excercise and enjoy some time in nature. You're sure to meet like-minded people, and be prepared to feel inspired!
Bring your yoga mat (we'll provide one for you if you don't have one) as we'll be starting the day, on Saturday and Sunday with some gentle, restorative yoga, which is suitable for both beginners and the more advanced yogis.
What's included in your weekend:
- All meals - your meals are all carefully planned out by our wonderful nutritionist Caroline Keatinge.
- Nutrition workshop - learn more about how the foods we nourish our bodies with influence everything from our moods to our energy levels.
- 2 nights beautiful accomodation
- Daily meditation
- Yoga classes on Saturday and Sunday
- 30 mins massage with Aimee - choose from back & neck or foot reflexology (with the option of extending this to 1 hour at an additional cost of £25)
All activities are optional, and you'll have plenty of spare time even if you take part in everything.
Shared Twin Room: £495pp
Shared Double Room: £450pp
*NHS staff are eligible for a 5% discount on all Perfect Balance Retreats
To reserve your spot, simply click on the link below and we'll be in touch with payment options.
If you have any questions, just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07852214474.